Attacking Chess Books
Books to learn how attack in chess. Learn how to launch unstoppable attacks on your opponent.
Art of Attack in Chess
The Art of Attack in Chess is a classic book written by Vladimir Vukovic. Once you have read this book, attacking your opponent's king will become second nature.Recommended by:
Attack with Mikhail Tal
Mikhail Tal managed to gain the World Championship title with his uncompromising attacking style. Learn how to attack in chess by the best.Recommended by:
Books recommended by Grandmasters on the topic of attack in chess.
More book lists
Looking for something more specific? Take a look at these book lists:
- Most Grandmaster recommended books (20 books)
- Tactic Books (3 books)
- Books featured in "The Queens Gambit" (4 books)
- Attacking Chess Books (2 books)
- Defensive Chess Books (2 books)
- The Best Endgame Books (7 books)
- The Best Positional Chess Books (3 books)