Welcome to Listudy!
With Listudy you can improve your chess skills with the help of spaced repetition.
Better train openings, endgames and tactics with the help of systematic repetition.
Use Listudy to better memorize openings.
Play against your opening repertoire and learn them playfully and with scientifically effective methods.
Explore the latest openings.
Train tactics with thousands of tactical sequences from real games.
Get better at identifying and exploiting tactics.
Train your tactical abilities: Tactics
Find the best chess books for you.
Discover the greatest books with the help of Grandmaster recommendations.
Explore the best chess books.
Become unbeatable in endgames.
Train endgames against Stockfish to become skilled and ready to take on any human opponent.
Train your endgame abilities: Endgames
Latest blog posts
- 3 Chess Visualization Exercise Apps
- 25 Lessons from Daniel Naroditskys Speedrun
- Chess Opening Principles
- When to start learning chess openings?
- Effectively learning Chess Openings
Improve your visualization skills with blind tactics.
Solve tactics while only seeing the board from 2 moves ago.
Train your visualization skills: Blind Tactics
You can help make Listudy better.
The support can look different. Report bugs if you find any, fix bugs if you can, help translate Listudy into other languages.
Visit github to find out more about how you can help: https://github.com/ArneVogel/listudy
Free & Open Source
Your freedoms are important. That's why you have the rights to:
- Run the server yourself as you wish, for any purpose
- Study how the software works, and change it so it does your computing as you wish
- Redistribute the software
- Distribute copies of your modified versions
You can find the source code running Listudy on github: https://github.com/ArneVogel/listudy